Internal Audit Planning and Management
Internal Auditing an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
BRISQ Consulting can assist you with all your auditing needs. For any quality management system that is audited by a notified body / supplier, internal auditing is an essential requirement to ensure compliance.
Internal auditing services provided include:
- Setting up an auditing schedule
- Monthly compliance audits
- Completing supplier audits
- Documenting simple and easy to use internal compliance audit documentation
- Assist with any non-compliance issues identified by external auditors
Benefits of continuous internal auditing:
- Method used to assess conformance with the requirements of a Quality /Health, Safety & Environmental Management System.
- Identifies any gaps within your Management System.
- Allows you to identify areas where improvements can be made.
- Compliance with laws, regulations and contracts
BRISQ Consulting will work with you to develop and put in place:
- Audit criteria.
- Scope of an audit.
- Audit schedule.
- Audit documentation.
- System for reporting audit results and follow-up actions.
BRISQ Consulting provides audit management in a 6 step process as shown below.