At BRISQ we provide a wide range of Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Six Sigma Breakthrough Improvements and other Continuous Improvement services tailored to meet client specific requirements. Our focus is on adding value to your key business processes and assisting you to conform to specific international standards such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
Wherever possible, we work towards agreed realistic performance measures to ensure that individually designed quality improvement programs deliver significant bottom line profits to your company.
We specialize in designing and implementing:
- Quality Management Systems conforming to either ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949
- Health, Safety and Environmental Systems conforming to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 respectively
- Putting together an integrated management system that deploys all the 3 standards at one go, allowing your company to save time, effort and resources
Services include extensive preparation, management and key stakeholder orientations, employee training, gap analysis, systems implementation, assistance in liaising with the Certification Body and periodical audits thereafter to ensure continual improvement of the system.
When your company engages with BRISQ for deployment of management systems here is what you will be signing up for:
- Leadership Buy-In
- Training Core Team
- Gap Analysis
- Improvement Plan & Execution
- Execution & Internal Audit
- Applying for certification
- Feedback/Improvement Loop
1. Get Leadership Buy-In for the system intended
- Preparing Leadership for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 or an integrated management systems
- Explaining the benefits, efforts and deployment plan and calibrating the expectations
- This will include a roadmap to the certification journey from the current state
2. Training for the Quality Managers / Management Representatives / Key Staff who are responsible for implementation
- This is aimed at providing a clear understanding of what constitutes a modern Quality / Health, Safety & Environmental Management System not just as a requirement but as an essential need for our business today
3. Gap Analysis between current state and expected future state as per relevant standards
During this stage we do a quick Gap Analysis – an assessment – to find out what you have and what you don’t have when comparing yourself against the respective standard
We will review these gaps with you and come to a common understanding of what is that we need to put in place, what we could leverage into the next level
4. At this point an Improvement/Deployment Plan will be formulated
Once we have identified and agreed on the gaps we will then help you chalk out an SMART improvement plan. As SMART suggests, this would be Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic and Time Bound
During the implementation phase, we will identify key milestone gate reviews with the management team to ensure that the implementation is at all times aligned to the business expectations
At this stage we will also discuss the training matrix at this stage and put together a customized training package for all levels within the organization which have been identified
5. Conduct the first Internal Audit
After deployment of the improvements we will provide a 3 month period for the system to run and evolve, after which we will conduct an internal audit assessment as to how the deployed system has been performing
The results of the audits will be tabled and discussed to ensure that everyone has a clear understanding of the same
Once this has been done, then a corrective action and preventive action plan will be chalked out with the management team / quality leaders and deployed
6. Applying for certification audit with an accredited certification body
BRISQ will work with you and the accreditation body to help you plan a certification audit date and will be with you through out the process until certification
7. Feedback / Evaluation from the business on the Management System deployed
We realize that getting certified is only the first step and the importance of continual improvement is paramount. Again we also know what we cant measure we cannot improve.
Hence, once have applied for certification, we will help your team build a feedback model to hear back from the employees at all levels on how the management system is working for them.
For a free consultation please get in touch with us for a FREE, NO obligation consultation now!